Tuesday, February 16, 2016

ABH Palettes


After, months my blog is now two years old! Can you believe that! I wanted to come back with some great reviews this year for you guys. One of the palettes I have been loving is the ABH contour and glow kit palette. The ABH pallets’ run about 30-40 bucks in Sephora, Ulta, and on her website. I was sent a NYX contour palette a few months ago, which I loved due to their affordable prices but seemed like the colors were very “talcy” when I mean by that, they had a very powdery finish, which brought out my blemishes. SO I decided to buy the ABH and stop procrastinating.   


The ABH palettes have this velvety sort of creamy texture and also blend like magic. I mean no offense to NYX but like the famous saying is “ you get what you pay for!” Right? The ABH contour kit carries a variety of shades for all skin tones which is a major plus, and two toned glow kits. The colors in the Glow kit are not like your regular highlighter, they have their famous creamy velvety powder finish. The kit I have is the more warmer kit that carries the shades; Sunburst, Golden Bronze, Bubbly, and Dripping in Gold. I mainly use the Sunburst since I love the yellowy tones on my skin. BTW I stopped using my MAC soft and gentle. I know, MAJOR betrayal! 




The Contour have 6 shades all gray-brown tones, peachy tones great for under eye as well as their famous banana shade (not a fan at all), and one very subtle highlight shade. I love their shades due to how they apply on the skin, but don’t like how it only comes with 3 gray-brown shades. The NYX palette has more shades from orangey-gray toned browns. That’s the only downside of this palette.To rate both of them, I give them both a 9 out of 10.